Read about how to participate in the Assisted Tree Range Expansion Project below!
Simple Steps to Participate
1. Contact Maddy Baroli at firstname.lastname@example.org to participate.
2. Decide which species are right for you and where to place them by reading about them and/or consulting with the new District Forester.
3. In the winter, purchase trees through your local Conservation District as part of their Annual Seedling Sale, or our three partner nurseries: Four Season Nursery, Barker Creek, or Inner Coastal Ecological Services and Design.
4. Pick-up your order in the spring and plant your trees ASAP, taking care to protect and label them.
5. Register your tree(s) with ATREP by filling out the data form to the right! Please click here to read some simple instructions first.
Please contact us
If you have any questions about the project
or would like to sign up for newsletter updates
Tel: (231) 256-9783
(New District Forester email forthcoming)
Leelanau Conservation District
8527 E. Government Center Dr., Suite 205
Suttons Bay, MI 49682