Read about how to participate in the Assisted Tree Range Expansion Project below!
Simple Steps to Participate
1. Contact the District Forester at email@example.com to participate.
2. Decide which species are right for you and where to place them by consulting with the District Forester.
3. Purchase trees through your local Conservation District anytime between February-April.
4. Pick-up your order in April and plant them ASAP, taking care to protect and label them.
5. Register your tree(s) with ATREP by filling out the data form to the right! Please click here to read some simple instructions first.